Verizon DSL Blog

Testing the connection between blogger.com and my Verizon DSL webspace.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Verizon's Billing Customer Support

I just emailed verizon.update2@verizon.net, and my email was bounced, so then I tried billing@verizon.net, but who knows if it went through. Here's what I wrote:

Hello,

I tried to update via the link you sent me, and the website said it was still under construction. I tried calling the number you gave me, went through 15 minutes of automated attendant menus, and was then hung up upon.

All I wanted to say was this: please renew my contract for 12 months so that I can continue to have DSL for $19.99. Please make this change, and send the confirmation to my house, as I do not check this account very often.


I'm simply trying to sign up for the Verizon Yearly Plan Billing Rate

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh the verizon FIOS services sound better.
Maneesh Innani
Enterprise Architect

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home