Verizon DSL Blog

Testing the connection between blogger.com and my Verizon DSL webspace.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Verizon Customer Service

One complaint about my Verizon DSL service is their customer service. I emailed them over two weeks ago about UPGRADING my service and they have yet to respond. Right now I'm at the $20 / month dry-loop "naked" dsl service level, and would consider upgrading, but I can't seem to find what they other packages and their costs are.

Let me take another look. I remember I first found out about the package through Yahoo, so I checked it out again and they did have some prices. It looks like I can get 3.0 Mbps downstream for $29.00 / month. I think I'll stick with what I have for now. I'd love to figure out a way to improve the latency though, maybe a Squid proxy cache server would help...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home